Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 9

WEEK 1 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS -4.3

Today I was able to add a couple of foods; chicken (skinless/boneless) and brown rice and boy did I enjoy it. It is really interesting just how good foods taste when you have not had them in just a week. Weigh in was pretty good today lost .7 lbs which I was a little disappointed in only because it has been 3 days and I had not yet had my choffy so I am afraid that I have actually gained, I guess I will see tomorrow. I am trying to not dwell on it and just do a little better from here on out. I am a little worried that I am not eating enough because sometimes i would rather eat nothing than fruits or veggies, imagine that, me not wanting to eat:) Dinner was nice Dan and I sat down to a pretty normal meal, grilled chicken, brown rice and edamame, I am so proud of how far we have come. This week on top of what I am already doing I am trying to drink more water. This has always been a fault of mine when trying to lose weight and I am sure that it could get in the way even with my strict eating allowances, today I did really well with that so hopefully I can keep that up as well. My workout today was really fun, once again it was on the Wii Fit but today we focused on boxing and I loved it, I think I will be doing that one more often since I enjoyed it and it made me sweat and sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment