Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 4 Cleanse

After the detox I decided to keep my body in somewhat of a cleansing by only eating fruits and veggies. I have done this in the past but was really strict where I could not cook anything. I am not doing that this time since I want to not make it to hard so I do not hesitate to do it again when I plateau. For breakfast I had a banana and a tangerine, it was delicious considering I had not eaten in 2 days. Once again I stepped on the Wii Fit balance board and was surprised I lost .9 lbs. Two pounds in two days is great, if only I could keep this up. Just kidding I know that is not healthy but it will start slowing down soon I am sure. Being able to eat again was great I really enjoyed the food instead of dwelling on the food I was not allowing myself. It really has help to not have bad food in the house because when I go to get something to eat I only have healthy choices, it makes it a lot easier. I have noticed that Dan is cheating quite a bit so we made a deal that whenever he cheats and I dont he has to give me back rub hopefully this will help me not want to cheap with him. I must say though that he is doing really well at not bringing it in the house which I think is the most important thing. I still didn't have much energy today but I think that is due to not getting much sleep, Shad has been a bit of a pill lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment