Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 6 Cleanse

Still going strong on fruits and veggies. Again started my day with a banana and choffy, I really think that is helping with my energy level a lot. My weight loss is starting to slow down with a .7 lb loss but I am very happy with that still. I played on the Wii Fit for about 30 mins again today with my niece who loves to congratulate me with a thumb up for earning stars:) For lunch today I pulled out my new Vita Mix that I got for Christmas and took a whack at making a smoothie that is not so smooth (without any milk or yogurt). I used frozen strawberries, frozen bananas and natural apple juice...it was DELICIOUS and filling, I cant wait to see what I come up with tomorrow. Energy was still really good today so Im sticking with the Choffy. This evening for some reason I got REALLY nauseous, not fun, since I couldnt think of anything else to solve my problem I cheated on a handful of Saltines. The Saltines did the trick but I am really hoping it doesn't mess with my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment