Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2 Detox

I decided to start my new life with a detox to clean the toxins out of my body and also to shrink my stomach and help me appreciate food again. I did a simple detox just pure juice for 2 days. I dont care much for vegetable juice so my diet consisted of apple, grapefruit, orange and lemon juice. I was surprised how well I did today. I tried to keep busy as to keep my mind off of food and it seemed to work. I did get hungry a few times but when I did I was just down a bottle of juice or water and I would be fine. Today I also started my workouts on the Wii Fit and a dance workout video that was actually a lot of fun. My aunt is helping me out with the being more active part and working out with me so we started with our body test, weigh in and starting out slow with the work outs so we do over do it. I am not going to post my starting weight because quick frankly I am very embarrassed by it but I will post how much I lose. I didn't have a lot of energy today but that is to be expected during detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment