Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8 Cleanse

Today was not to bad at all. I am still pretty motivated and enjoying eating the fresher foods, although I do miss my carbs. I have decided that if I am CRAVING something I am just going to eat it I dont care how bad it is for me. As long as I keep it to a very small portion, more of a tasting, then I am ok. I really think that is healthier than depriving myself over and over then really giving in to not so small portions. I really need to learn to be happy with how I am eating and be happy with who I am, If I stress over what I cant have and how I look I know that I wont get anywhere cause that is always what I have done in the past, and this time is different. Again I did now weigh in again today but will tomorrow. It is also Sunday and that is always a no workout day so I just relaxed and enjoyed my family. I also made a smoothie today that was really good; just frozen straberries, rasberries, blueberries, blackberries, banana and cranberry juice. I have found Costco's frozen fruits to be an asset when making smoothies. I made one for Dan that was really good too, he is not really into the who berry smoothies so he had frozen peaches, banana, pineapple and orange juice it was really good too.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl. So proud of you. Keep up the good work. I know you can succeed. When you put your mind to something you always make it work.

    ReplyDelete