Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 5 Cleanse

I didn't wake up as early as I wanted to today but I still feel pretty good. Eventually I would like to wake up early and at the same time but I need to get Shad on an earlier schedule before I can do that. I am starting my day off with a cup of "Choffy" which is choco beans proccessed like coffee beans, it is really good, no sugar, and very high in antioxidants which will really help with my energy...I hope:) Weigh in once again was great, lost .9 lbs again, I hope I am not disappointed when I dont lose, I know it is coming but I hope I take it well when it does. Today we worked out for 30 mins and it really felt good, I could definitely feel an improvement in my energy level. This evening I went out with my sister and a friend. Since both my sister and I are trying to eat healthier we decided to eat at Jason's Deli which offers a lot of healthy meals and a great salad bar. I did cheat a little with the feta cheese and sunflower seeds I put on my salad but I think that is not bad at all. I was very satisfied with my large salad and small cup of vegetarian vegetable soup. I can imagine that most of my eating out will be done and Jason's. I had a hard time sleeping again tonight and I am not sure what the cause is, maybe I just have to much energy to sleep as much as I used to.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!!! Wow, you're embarking on a tough but rewarding journey! Just wanted to let you know I'm gonna keep tabs on your blog and am cheering for you every step of the way. I'm also trying to be heathier and change my eating patterns and excersize more, but it's hard. My sisters, mom and I started a support group to help us all stay on track. Would you like to join with us? Or we can get a couple others in our neighborhood and do our own. Let me know if you're interested and I'll fill you in! :-) Sara

    ReplyDelete